Error during rendering report: Cannot read property 'forEach' of undefined

• I have generated the phantom-pdf in jsreport. i tried in report api in postman i got the error is "Error during rendering report: Cannot read property 'forEach' of undefined"
    The url : http://localhost:3000/api/report
    Content-Type: application/json
    {"template":{"shortid":"rkJTnK2ce"},"data":{"aProperty":"value"}}

the details error message.

{"message":"Error during rendering report: Cannot read property 'forEach' of undefined","stack":"TypeError: Cannot read property 'forEach' of undefined\n at Object.total (evalmachine.:13:10)\n at Object.eval [as main] (eval at createFunctionContext (C:\SARANRAJ K.R\Medrec\meds_6.2.0\node_modules\jsreport-handlebars\node_modules\handlebars\dist\cjs\handlebars\compiler\javascript-compiler.js:254:23), :26:68)\n at main (C:\SARANRAJ K.R\Medrec\meds_6.2.0\node_modules\jsreport-handlebars\node_modules\handlebars\dist\cjs\handlebars\runtime.js:173:32)\n at ret (C:\SARANRAJ K.R\Medrec\meds_6.2.0\node_modules\jsreport-handlebars\node_modules\handlebars\dist\cjs\handlebars\runtime.js:176:12)\n at ret (C:\SARANRAJ K.R\Medrec\meds_6.2.0\node_modules\jsreport-handlebars\node_modules\handlebars\dist\cjs\handlebars\compiler\compiler.js:525:21)\n at C:\SARANRAJ K.R\Medrec\meds_6.2.0\node_modules\jsreport-handlebars\lib\handlebarsEngine.js:25:14\n at evalmachine.:1:41\n at ContextifyScript.Script.runInContext (vm.js:37:29)\n at ContextifyScript.Script.runInNewContext (vm.js:43:15)\n at Object.exports.runInNewContext (vm.js:74:17)"}

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.