Error rendering report: undefined

• Hi again, i just updated to the lastest 2.6.1 and now im getting this weird error (apart from the ones mentioned Here and Here)

My current setup is the one mentioned in the second link

jsreport.Local.JsReportBinaryException: Error rendering report: undefined
    at jsreport.Local.Internal.LocalUtilityReportingService.<RenderAsync>d__11.MoveNext()
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
    at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    at Administration.ReportUtil.<GenerateInvoiceReportAsync>d__6.MoveNext() in C:\Projects\Administration\Util\ReportUtil.cs:line 111

• We pre-released package jsreport.Binary@2.6.2-beta.
    Among other fixes, it covers also this mentioned problem.
    Please update and let us know if you have further problems.

• Hi jan_blaha,

After updating to jsreport.Binary@2.6.2-beta, I am still seeing this issue in a Linux Docker container.

jsreport.Local.Internal.LocalUtilityReportingService+<RenderAsync>d__11.MoveNext():533
    System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw():12
    System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task):46

Let me know if I can provide you more information.

~S

• There are just windows based pre-release binaries jsreport.Binary@2.6.2-beta2
    No linux jsreport.Binary.Linux beta so far, but it comes soon.

• Which version would you recommend we roll back to in the short term for both jsreport.Local and jsreport.Binary.Linux?

• I've just pushed the jsreport.Binary.Linux@2.6.2-beta2.
    https://www.nuget.org/packages/jsreport.Binary.Linux/2.6.2-beta2
    Please give it a try and let me know.

I think binary 2.5.0 should be the most stable. The jsreport.Local should be fine with the latest.

• I'm having a similar issue with jsreport.Binary.OSX 2.6.1 - is there a @2.6.2-beta2 pending for that as well? Thanks so much!

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.