Jsreport online - exceeding credits level

• Hello,
    I have this kind of issue:

normally with my account I stay under the 200 credits, so I can use the free version of the ON-LINE (cloud) license.
    Last month I received this alert "The monthly prepaid credits in your account has been exceeded. Please upgrade your jsreportonline plan to avoid service interruption".

Now my question is:

1. Do I have for example to subscribe for "Bronze" plan?
    2. How long is the subscription duration?
    3. As it is probably a "non standard behavioure and use" the reason why we exceeded this month, will be possible to downgrade next month to free plan? Is there any limitation to downgrade policy?

Kind regards,
    Matteo

• Do I have for example to subscribe for "Bronze" plan?

Yes, to get more than 200 credits you need to subscribe to one of the paid plans.

How long is the subscription duration?

The subscription is automatically renewed every month until you cancel it.

As it is probably a "non standard behavioure and use" the reason why we exceeded this month, will be possible to downgrade next month to free plan? Is there any limitation to downgrade policy?

You can downgrade at any time. There is no policy.

• Hello,
    so considering that you are currently billing me the monthly fee at 8 each month, if I will upgrade to Bronze on 14/11, will I have 10000 credits to be consumed by 14/12?
    Is it correct or not?

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.