AWS S3: Error when processing OData POST: /odata/folders SignatureDoesNotMatch

• Hi dear jsReport people,

we are using jsReport in Version 2.11 in combination with AWS S3 and the SNS synch on premise.

When I try for example to create a folder with name kühl I can see the following error in the GUI and in the logs:

Error when processing OData POST: /odata/folders SignatureDoesNotMatch

and the created folders in S3 look like ~~kühl and in the GUI I can not see the created folder

Is it generally possible to use umlauts or special characters in combination with S3 Buckets?

For example in the playground using umlauts is possible: https://playground.jsreport.net/w/anon/_jVRfw0T

• Hi,
    this is a bug in our AWS s3 driver. I pushed a fix and released jsreport-fs-store-aws-s3-persistence@1.4.1

Jan

• Hi @jan_blaha,

thanks for the fast answer and fix.

Will the change be part of jsReport 2.11 full version from the docker repository out of the box with the new jsreport-fs-store-aws-s3-persistence@1.4.1? I mean a redeploy of jsReport 2.11 full and that´s it for the fix?

Or do I have to explicitly upgrade to the jsreport-fs-store-aws-s3-persistence@1.4.1 version

Thanks so far :-)

• You have to make your image with explicit jsreport-fs-store-aws-s3-persistence@1.4.1

We will update images with jsreport@3 and that will take some time. It will be big.

• Hi @jan_blaha,

to share my experience with the new version of jsreport-fs-store-aws-s3-persistence@1.4.1 it looks like that creating e.g. folders with umlauts and/or UTF-8 characters works like a charm now.

Thank you for this fast fix

• Thank you for the update.

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.