Is license in V2 work with V3

• Can I use license from V2, use in jsreport V3. I just try to use but it told me that "license key is not valid for this version"

• The licensing haven't changed. There are two options:

subscription - you can always update to the latest version as long as the subscription is active
    one time perpetual license - only 6 months of updates are included, this means you can update only to the versions released during the 6 months after your purchase

The "license key is not valid for this version" error means, that you purchased the one-time license, more than 6 months ago. To find the max version you can upgrade to, you can check the releases history at github.

We offer discounted packages (445$ respectively 1350$ for scale) that provide another 6 months of updates if you decide you need to update to the latest an older one-time license. Please send a request to sales@jsreport.net if that is the case.

• Ok, got it thank. And if I want to install the specific version so I need to type like "npm install @jsreport/jsreport-cli@2.10.0" isn't it?

• In the existing application, you can edit the package.json and set the desired version to the jsreport dependency. Then type npm install to get the correct version installed.

When installing the new app, you first need to get the jsreport cli.

For v2 its like

npm i -g jsreport-cli

For v3 its like

npm i -g @jsreport/jsreport-cli

Then you can install jsreport specific version using

jsreport init 2.11.0

To avoid mixing things, please uninstall the old cli before installing the new one if you already have one installed

npm uninstall -g jsreport-cli

or

npm uninstall -g @jsreport/jsreport-cli

• Thank you so much.
    And I have one more question if there have a possible way to install the jsreport by not using the internet for eg. use file from other machine.

Thank you.

• You can just copy-paste the application folder as long as you copy between the same architectures.
    For example between windows->windows, ubuntu->ubuntu.
    Then run node server.js.

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.