Occur error when I open excel

• Hi, When I open excel file, I get this error. How can I solve this error ?
    Could you help me please ?0_1639135096511_MicrosoftTeams-image.png

• Could you please replicate the problem in playground?
    https://playground.jsreport.net/
    I would take a look there, thank you

• Thank's for quick reply. I have added template on this url. https://playground.jsreport.net/w/anon/u5fNcaEM.

• Thank you. I've spent some time with it and here are the recommendations.

There are two approaches you can combine:

1. problem isolation - try to remove all code you have there and add it parts one by one to find what is causing the corrupted excel
    2. open the corrupted file on the desktop, let it recover it. Then unzip both original and fixed files and compare what has changed.

One problem I found when checking corrupted excel is that the sheets have no names
    <sheet name="{{{$localizedResource.dailyInformation}}}"/>
    I believe you just didn't upload everything to the playground so this actually works for you, lets continue.

The second problem I found when trying to isolate the cause of the corruption. I removed all segments in your code and started to add them one by one. This was the first one that caused the problem.

{{xlsxRemove "xl/worksheets/sheet1.xml" "worksheet.sheetData[0].row" 2}}

{{#xlsxAdd "xl/worksheets/sheet1.xml" "worksheet.sheetData[0].row" }}
    <row>
        <c s="{{@root.$removedItem.c.[1].$.s}}"><is><t>{{$localizedResource.daily}}</t></is></c>
        <c s="{{@root.$removedItem.c.[3].$.s}}"><v>{{tableDailyExpactive}}</v></c>
        <c s="{{@root.$removedItem.c.[4].$.s}}"><v>{{tableDailyImpactive}}</v></c>
        <c s="{{@root.$removedItem.c.[5].$.s}}"><v>{{tableDailyIncome}}</v></c>
    </row>
    {{/xlsxAdd}}

Here you remove the third row but there are just two in the shee1.

I didn't continue further, but I hope this helps you to identify and fix the problems you have.

• Thank's for your help. I didn't upload translation part. Sorry for that. I will try.

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.