html to xlsx merging cell issue

• Good evening,

I created the following demo https://playground.jsreport.net/w/anon/uq2bwJq9

The strange fact is that in the shared playground workspace it works without problems but in my personal JsReport Cloud account it does not.

The reported error is the following:

Error: Error while executing html-to-xlsx recipe. Cannot merge already merged cells
        at module.exports (/app/node_modules/jsreport-core/lib/util/createError.js:11:13)
        at Reporter.createError (/app/lib/reporter.js:122:12)
        at /app/node_modules/jsreport-html-to-xlsx/lib/recipe.js:159:20
        at async executeRecipe (/app/lib/processor.js:130:5)
    caused by: Error: Cannot merge already merged cells
        at /app/node_modules/jsreport-exceljs/lib/stream/xlsx/worksheet-writer.js:410:15
        at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
        at WorksheetWriter.mergeCells (/app/node_modules/jsreport-exceljs/lib/stream/xlsx/worksheet-writer.js:408:18)
        at addRow (/app/node_modules/html-to-xlsx/lib/tableToXlsx.js:200:13)
        at /app/node_modules/html-to-xlsx/lib/tableToXlsx.js:45:7
        at /app/node_modules/jsreport-html-to-xlsx/lib/scriptHtmlToXlsxProcessing.js:119:17
        at new Promise (<anonymous>)
        at Object.getRows (/app/node_modules/jsreport-html-to-xlsx/lib/scriptHtmlToXlsxProcessing.js:113:16)
        at tableToXlsx (/app/node_modules/html-to-xlsx/lib/tableToXlsx.js:44:17)
        at async convert (/app/node_modules/html-to-xlsx/lib/conversion.js:55:14)
        at async scriptHtmlToXlsxProcessing (/app/node_modules/jsreport-html-to-xlsx/lib/scriptHtmlToXlsxProcessing.js:66:20)

I suppose that this is due to different JsReport versions.

My personal account shows this:

0_1643662933287_Schermata 2022-01-31 alle 22.01.26.png

Is possible to upgrade version on JsReport Cloud?

• This seems to be supported in jsreport v3 which wasn't deployed to the jsreportonline yet.
    We are working on it, but the migration path is more complex. We should deploy it to jsreportonline in Q2 this year.
    (There is no way for you to update on your own in jsreportonline)

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.