Time to print report/ Report Progress

• I have a scenario where we print reports of 3000pages or more, Since we know it takes time to render it, Is there a way to calculate the time it takes to render the report and show it to the client or show some percentage of the progress bar for the rendering done?

• I would go just with some client-based estimation based on the input data and your historic measurements.

The other options that is technically possible is to add to the template content something like this to every page or section

<script>console.log('rendering page xxx')</script>

and parse the log outputs to see how far is the progress, but this seems to be overcomplicated.

• I tried paralization by dividing the data into multiple chunks and sending those as multiple requests to the report.

when I do that this issue arrives.! Can you help me to find the issue and solution

Page crashed!
    Error: Page crashed!
    at Page._onTargetCrashed (/var/www/html/jsreport-dev/node_modules/puppeteer/lib/cjs/puppeteer/common/Page.js:324:28)
    at /var/www/html/jsreport-dev/node_modules/puppeteer/lib/cjs/puppeteer/common/Page.js:162:57
    at /var/www/html/jsreport-dev/node_modules/puppeteer/lib/cjs/vendor/mitt/src/index.js:51:62
    at Array.map (<anonymous>)
    at Object.emit (/var/www/html/jsreport-dev/node_modules/puppeteer/lib/cjs/vendor/mitt/src/index.js:51:43)
    at CDPSession.emit (/var/www/html/jsreport-dev/node_modules/puppeteer/lib/cjs/puppeteer/common/EventEmitter.js:72:22)
    at CDPSession._onMessage (/var/www/html/jsreport-dev/node_modules/puppeteer/lib/cjs/puppeteer/common/Connection.js:234:18)
    at Connection._onMessage (/var/www/html/jsreport-dev/node_modules/puppeteer/lib/cjs/puppeteer/common/Connection.js:111:25)
    at WebSocket.<anonymous> (/var/www/html/jsreport-dev/node_modules/puppeteer/lib/cjs/puppeteer/node/NodeWebSocketTransport.js:13:32)
    at WebSocket.onMessage (/var/www/html/jsreport-dev/node_modules/ws/lib/event-target.js:132:16)

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.