2.11.0 Error

• Hello i upgrade from 2.10.0 to 2.11.0 and have some error like below. Any idea ? It's not happen on ver 2.10.0

I use node 12

Warning: TT: undefined function: 32
    Deprecation warning: value provided is not in a recognized RFC2822 or ISO format. moment construction falls back to js Date(), which is not reliable across all browsers and versions. Non RFC2822/ISO date formats are discouraged. Please refer to http://momentjs.com/guides/#/warnings/js-date/ for more info.
    Arguments:
    [0] _isAMomentObject: true, _isUTC: false, _useUTC: false, _l: undefined, _i: 6/18/24, _f: undefined, _strict: undefined, _locale: [object Object]
    Error
        at Function.createFromInputFallback (/opt/app/jsreport/node_modules/moment/moment.js:324:25)
        at configFromString (/opt/app/jsreport/node_modules/moment/moment.js:2550:19)
        at configFromInput (/opt/app/jsreport/node_modules/moment/moment.js:2993:13)
        at prepareConfig (/opt/app/jsreport/node_modules/moment/moment.js:2976:13)
        at createFromConfig (/opt/app/jsreport/node_modules/moment/moment.js:2943:44)
        at createLocalOrUTC (/opt/app/jsreport/node_modules/moment/moment.js:3037:16)
        at createLocal (/opt/app/jsreport/node_modules/moment/moment.js:3041:16)
        at hooks (/opt/app/jsreport/node_modules/moment/moment.js:16:29)
        at Object.<anonymous> (/opt/app/jsreport/node_modules/hbh/index.js:84:26)
        at Object.wrapper (/opt/app/jsreport/node_modules/handlebars/dist/cjs/handlebars/internal/wrapHelper.js:15:19)

• You likely use the moment library in one of your helpers.
    There is a different version of moment in jsreport 2.11.0 that logs this warning.
    You need to check how you construct moment date, based on the error.

• here is my package json.
    what version is 2.11.0 using ?
    And the error " Warning: TT: undefined function: 32 " seem not come from same as moment error

{
      "name": "jsreport-server",
      "main": "server.js",
      "scripts": {
        "start": "node server",
        "jsreport": "jsreport"
      },
      "jsreport": {
        "entryPoint": "server.js"
      },
      "dependencies": {
        "calculate-size": "^1.1.1",
        "handlebars": "^4.7.6",
        "handlebars-helpers": "^0.10.0",
    	"hbh": "file:hbh-1.0.0.tgz",
        "jsreport": "2.11.0",
        "moment": "^2.27.0",
        "node-html-parser": "^1.2.20",
        "numeral": "^2.0.6",
        "string-pixel-width": "^1.10.0"
      },
      "version": "1.0.0",
      "devDependencies": {},
      "author": "",
      "license": "ISC",
      "description": ""
    }

• I see you have moment in the dependencies explicitly "moment": "^2.27.0",
    This means you get the latest 2.29.3 when you npm install. The new version likely introduced the deprecation warning
    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/23263380/deprecation-warning-moment-construction-falls-back-to-js-date-when-trying-to
    So you can disable that warning, downgrade the moment or update your code. However this has nothing to do with your jsreport update likely.

Warning: TT: undefined function: 32

This comes from the pdfjs and we can't suppress it. Does it cause you any harm? Do you get bad outputs? If not you can ignore it. It could source in this next topic.

• i find out where this error come from : "Warning: TT: undefined function: 32"
    Closing since nothing is broken. Messages "TT: undefined function" are bad font recovery messages. - Stranger internet

In my case. I use font Calibri. I dont know why ? And can u send me version moment for 2.11.0 and 3.5.0 ?

• 0_1656669440581_upload-527c56f4-f9d6-4d8e-b0af-49d882de8e40

i still not get out of bunch of error. it so much error :D

• Could you provide the simpliest possible playground that replicates the issue with Ignoring invalid character ? Its error from pdfjs which we likely can't influence, but we would take a look if there is something we can do about it.

And can u send me version moment for 2.11.0 and 3.5.0 ?

You can just install a particular jsreport version and look into the node_modules, find moment package, and check the version in the package.json.

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.