Using Jsreport Enterprise version on multiple machine instances

• Hey, I read through the Buy page of the website and I had a certain doubt.

Can I use the same license for multiple instances that I run, I wish to have 2 instances/machines that have jsReport in it?

I can use the same with the free version, limitation being the 5 templates we can use.

• The cheaper enterprise license is per jsreport instance. This means every single production instance needs to have a specific license.

The enterprise scale license provides a single license key you can use with an infinite amount of instances.

• How do you guys distinguish between a production instance and a dev instance? Because I see that dev instances are free. This has me a bit confused as well.

What is a dev instance according to your definition?
    The website has this * The server is considered as production if it is used by users outside of the dev team. This means that the continuous integration server is considered as development for example. However UAT server can be considered as production if it is reached by the users outside of the dev team. How do you even know what users are from a dev team?

• The development instances need to be explicitly marked
    https://jsreport.net/learn/faq#how-to-apply-license-key

• So basically if I mark a server with development true, it will be identified as a dev instance and I can host this on services like AWS for use in my dev team?

Because we have a QA environment and a dev environment only accessed by our team, I wish to use it independently here without restrictions.

• Will someone from the jsReport team help us for doing it correctly if need be?

• So basically if I mark a server with development true, it will be identified as a dev instance and I can host this on services like AWS for use in my dev team?

Yes

Because we have a QA environment and a dev environment only accessed by our team, I wish to use it independently here without restrictions.

Yes, you can have as many as you want of these environments. Just mark it as development.

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.