Mysql

• Hi i am trying to connect the mysql database with jsreport data,
    for that i refer some links but in the official link they said we only accept the mssql,mongodb and postgreSQL. Whether its possible to connect the mysql database with jsreport.

below i attached the link

https://jsreport.net/learn/extensions

• administrators

hi!

Hi i am trying to connect the mysql database with jsreport data,
    for that i refer some links but in the official link they said we only accept the mssql,mongodb and postgreSQL. Whether its possible to connect the mysql database with jsreport.
    below i attached the link

the mssql, mongodb and postgreSQL official support is for template stores, saving jsreport entities (templates, scripts, helpers, assets) inside databases. we don't have mysql support yet because we are analyzing better ways to store the jsreport entities in SQL databases, so the support for mysql will come later. if you need this right now, you can check the open source repository of the postgresql store to give you an idea of what needs to be done to support MySQL and maybe you can add the support it easily for you

if for some reason i missed the point of your question and you were talking about consuming mysql data from jsreport, then you can check this post that gives you more info about consuming business data from jsreport.

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.