jsreport stops because of exception

• Hi,

I'm fairly new to jsreport and have it running on a windows machine v1.10. There seems to be something wrong with my config but I haven't been able to find a solution in the forums.
    The node process stops daily with the following error:

error: uncaughtException: ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir 'C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Temp\jsreport\autocleanup'

Any help would be appreciated.

Thx,
    Tim

• Thanks for your interest in jsreport.

This could mean that something cleaned your temp folder and deleted some jsreport pre-created folders.
    This is not default windows behavior. Don't you have a custom disk cleanup tool or a batch doing this installed?

• Not that I know of, can I specify a specific temp directory for jsreport in the configuration file?

• Sure - see docs

tempDirectory (string) - optionally specifies absolute or relative path to directory where the application stores temporary files

You can add to the config file something like

{
      "tempDirectory": "myTempFolder"
    }

• missed that. Thx!!

• It looks like the default settings for the temp folder always cause this problem on Windows 10 (not sure about other Windows versions)

• Hm. I work on windows 10 and I don't have that problem. Based on my internet search there is no auto cleanup of temp running in windows by default.
    However we should probably verify those files integrity and recreate them if they were deleted.

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.