Payload too large

• Hi,
    My template content is 95KB right now and I get the Payload too large error. This file has textual content only and ideally I want to add more here.
    Is there any configuration I can change or do you have any suggestions what to do?

Thanks,
    Rashmi

PayloadTooLargeError: request entity too large
    at readStream (C:\ifolder\iroot\jsReport0723\node_modules\raw-body\index.js:155:17)
    at getRawBody (C:\ifolder\iroot\jsReport0723\node_modules\raw-body\index.js:108:12)
    at read (C:\ifolder\iroot\jsReport0723\node_modules\body-parser\lib\read.js:77:3)
    at urlencodedParser (C:\ifolder\iroot\jsReport0723\node_modules\body-parser\lib\types\urlencoded.js:116:5)
    at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (C:\ifolder\iroot\jsReport0723\node_modules\express\lib\router\layer.js:95:5)

• administrators

hi! the default limit is 20mb, maybe your template is short, but probably you are sending lot of data. anyway you can modify the default limit by changing the web server configuration, the specific option is extensions.express.inputRequestLimit, you can use that in your config file:

{
      "extensions": {
        "express": {
          "inputRequestLimit": "30mb"
        }
      }
    }

• Thank you. Surprisingly, when the template is rendered using jsReport studio http://localhost:3000/reporting/studio/templates/BkIhe5VP7 then it gives the payloaderror.
    When I am calling the same template through API then it renders properly.

• The studio makes the request using html form submit. The payload is in this case much bigger. So that is why you get the error just there.
    Just for the record....

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.