New Error generating report

• Hello,

Since today, I have error generating our report and I did not release new version.
    My subdomain is https://digitalteam.jsreportonline.net/

When I run the report "visite" I got this error I did not have before:

Error: The communication with your dedicated recipe container crashed. This is usually caused by reaching provided resources limits. The container is now about to be restarted. socket hang up
    at Function.reporter.dockerManager.addContainerDelegateErrorListener (/usr/src/app/lib/errorNotifications.js:31:13)
    at /usr/src/app/node_modules/listener-collection/lib/listenerCollection.js:171:33
    at /usr/src/app/node_modules/listener-collection/lib/listenerCollection.js:151:16
    at tryCatcher (/usr/src/app/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/util.js:16:23)
    at Promise._settlePromiseFromHandler (/usr/src/app/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:512:31)
    at Promise._settlePromise (/usr/src/app/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:569:18)
    at Promise._settlePromiseCtx (/usr/src/app/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:606:10)
    at Async._drainQueue (/usr/src/app/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:138:12)
    at Async._drainQueues (/usr/src/app/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:143:10)
    at Immediate.Async.drainQueues (/usr/src/app/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:17:14)
    at runCallback (timers.js:810:20)
    at tryOnImmediate (timers.js:768:5)
    at processImmediate [as _immediateCallback] (timers.js:745:5)

I use jsrender and wkhtmltopdf.

Regards,
    Julien

• We released major version yesterday.
    We will take a look if we can help and let you know.

• I apologize for the delay.

We've found out that the main reason of the error are big images in your templates.
    This causes wkhtmltopdf to reach out resources dedicated to your rendering container.
    The solution is to resize the images before you put them to the report.
    We see you have 2mb images and you hardly need such resolution.

The question is why it was working in the previous version and why it doesn't work now.
    Unfortunately we don't know yet.
    The architecture has dramatically changed but the resource limits for rendering containers are the same.
    Your templates probably already ran on the edge of resources limits in the previous version.
    I see crashes of containers because of resources also in the past for your account.

We are still investigating if we can speed up the container to be able to process your templates with the limited resources.
    However the best solution would be if you resize the images.

I apologize for the inconveniences, you can reach me on skype @pofider if you want to chat about the solution.

• Good news. We decided to increase the resource limits to match your particular template.
    You shouldn't see errors anymore.

However I still strongly recommend to resize your images before you use them.
    The rendering time could be decreased to 10% if you do it.
    It is the best long-them solution for you.

• Thank you for your reactivity.
    The report in studio is test case to see the limit. I have already reduce the size of the photo in production and each photo is about 1Mo now.

I wiil see if we can decrease the size more.

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.