Directly insert values inside the DOCX

• Hi , i'm following the JSReport Docx.
    i wanted to insert the data directly rather then using the data. Is there any way i can insert the data inside the docx just like the XLSX .

And another thing i've noticed that whenever , i uploaded some doc or excel template in the assets , i'll get the pop-up saying that the file will be uploaded to the JSReport server public for to view . I wanted to know what's this is about and how to disable it

• i wanted to insert the data directly rather then using the data. Is there any way i can insert the data inside the docx just like the XLSX .

Does it limit you in some way? You can use a script to modify the data you send to the docxtemplater.

And another thing i've noticed that whenever , i uploaded some doc or excel template in the assets

The popup is displayed only the first time you run template preview. However you can disable it using

{
      "extensions": {
       "docxtemplater": {
         "showWordOnlineWarning": false
       }
      }
    }

• @jan_blaha Actually , it's a dynamic data . So i wanted to send the data through the API rather than giving the data directly using script.

jsreport.serverUrl = 'http://localhost:5488';
                var request = {
                    template: {     
                        shortid: "rJqoGgosX"
                    },
                    data: data
                };
                jsreport.render(request);      
     };

• You can do this of course. You can send data through the API.
    I was just mentioning that if you want to do a transformation of data. Like additionally compute something at jsreport side. You can do it in the script. But you don't have to.

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.