asp .net core Phantom-Pdf not found

• Getting this error in JsReport
    JsReportBinaryException: Error rendering report: instance has been daemonized and initialized successfully (pid: 24240)A critical error occurred while trying to execute the render command: Recipe 'phantom-pdf' not found.

Using asp.net-core and visual studio 2017
    Here is my code

[HttpGet]
            [MiddlewareFilter(typeof(JsReportPipeline))]
            public IActionResult PaymentReceipt(PaymentResponse response)
            {

HttpContext.JsReportFeature().Recipe(Recipe.PhantomPdf);
                return View(response);
            }

• In jsreport v2 we use chrome-pdf as the default pdf rendering recipe.
    That is also the one we bundle with the jsreport.exe executable which is used in the .net nuget jsreport.Local package. In the other words, you need to use Recipe.ChromePdf with the v2 packages.

• Hello
    Thank you for the quick response
    I now get this timeout error

JsReportBinaryException: Error rendering report: instance has been daemonized and initialized successfully (pid: 20912)A critical error occurred while trying to execute the render command: Timeout Error: pdf generation not completed after 30000ms

• Is it some kind of heavy content that could eventually take so long to render?
    Do you get timeout also on a "hello world" content?

• Hi Jan!

My problem is that in production I use the Phantom PDF recipe, but now because of this locally in dev I need to use the ChromePdf. However, the output looks completely different so I cannot really validate it without releasing to production...

Is there a way to install the Phantom PDF recipe in the local .NET core environment? I created a jsreport folder in the VS project, added the config file with discover: true, install the jsreport-phantom-pdf package, the whole folder is copied to bin at every build, however it still says "phantom-pdf recipe not found" and I cannot debug further...

• @Oszkar-Sziklai Try to look into taskmrgr and kill node.exe processes. There can be orphan jsreport running.

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.