Error while generating pdf with JSReport 0.7.0

• Hello, I have this problem that does not let me continue with my development.

In JsReport 0.7.0 there this tag <p>:

.p10 {
    text-align: justify;
    text-justify: auto;
    padding-right: 70px;
    margin-top: 21px;
    margin-bottom: 0px;
    text-indent: 340px;
    }

.ft4 {
    font: 15px 'Arial';
    line-height: 18px;
    }

<P class="p10 ft4">1) Asadasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasd {{asd1}}, asdasdasdasdasdasdasd <strong> {{asdasdasddddddddddddddd}}</strong>, RUT. {{asd2}}, asdasddddddddddddddddddd {{asd3}}, RUT. {{asd4}} asdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd {{asd5}} Nº {{asd6}} asdasdasd {{asd7}}, asdasdasdasdddd {{asd8}}, Aasdasdasd {{asd9}}, asdasdddddddddddddddddddddddde asdasdddddddddddddddddddddddde asddddddddddddddddddddddddd {{asd11}}, asdasddddddddddddd {{asd12}}., as as asdasdasd asdasdas “{{asd13}}.”, asdasdasdas asd asdasdasdasd {{asd14}};</P>

When I generate the report from the jsreport that shows the preview of how the pdf will be the result is correct, but when I generate the pdf from my code consuming the jsreport api does not justify well and displays text on top of the other. Please someone who can help me.

• There is no difference for this if you run preview or not. I guess your data are different when running from your app and that is why the result is also different.

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about such problems as it is specific for the particular pdf renderer.
    I believe you use phantom-pdf right? You can try to search phantomjs repository if there is this problem mentioned and hope there is a workaround.
    https://github.com/ariya/phantomjs/issues

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.