.NET Core 3.1 support

• Hi,
    I'm migraging an Asp.Net core web app to .NET Core 3.1. While checking the dependencies I've seen that jsreport.AspNetCore v. 2.0.2 still targets .NET Core 2.2.
    Please, do you have any plan on upgrading to 3.1?

Thank you so much,
    best regards.
    Matteo

• Hm, it works for me together with .net core 3.1.
    Do you get some errors?

• No, no errors. Only analyzer warnings due to mixing references to both .net core 3.1 and 2.2, and increased build time. I don't know whether it's related to the mixing references, but I'm trying to fix them anayway.

I've seen that in the references node of my Visual Studio Solution. More precisely, jsreport.AspNetCore v. 2.0.2 is apparently referencing both Microsoft.AspNetCore.Http v.2.2.2 and Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc v.2.2.0 packages.
    Here's a screenshot of the references.

jsreport references

The solution has been migrated to .NET Core 3.1 following the Microsoft Migration guide.

Thank you.

Best regards,
    Matteo

• I'm seeing the same thing. Several warnings in Visual Studio:
    CSC : warning AD0001: Analyzer 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Analyzers.TopLevelParameterNameAnalyzer' threw an exception of type 'System.NullReferenceException' with message 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.'.

Per the following discussion, it appears that the cause is nuget packages which have a 2.2 dependency.
    https://github.com/dotnet/aspnetcore/issues/14723

jsreport.AspNetCore 2.0.2 references a couple of 2.2 packages and this appears to be the source of warnings in my project.

• One would guess when it is .net standard 2.0 library it will run without problems. :)
    Anyway... I pushed updated nugget jsreport.AspNetCore@2.1.0 that multitargets .net standard and .net core app 3 so it should solve the problems you have.
    Thanks for reporting it.

• OK then, I've just updated my web app. So far so good. That warning disappeared, and the build time is acceptable now.
    Thank you so much for your cooperation!

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.