Failed to launch chrome Razor View to PDF .Net Core

• keep getting this error intermittently. is there any solution for this? I saw some past posts about it, but i dont see a solid resolution. thanks in advance

• Please share the full error output.

• it's not currently erroring out. i closed everything out and did a restart. could it be a cookie issue?

• Here you go. it's erroring out again:

fail: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware[1]
    An unhandled exception has occurred while executing the request.
    jsreport.Local.JsReportBinaryException: Error rendering report: rendering has finished with errors:A critical error occurred while trying to execute the render command (2). Failed to launch chrome! spawn C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp\jsreport\compile\jsreport-2.9.0-SJEB3Pyev\chrome\chrome.exe ENOENTTROUBLESHOOTING: https://github.com/GoogleChrome/puppeteer/blob/master/docs/troubleshooting.md (1). caused by error (2):-> stackError: at onCriticalError (D:\snapshot\jsreport\node_modules\jsreport-cli\lib\commands\render.js:302:19) at D:\snapshot\jsreport\node_modules\jsreport-cli\lib\commands\render.js:201:16 at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)caused by error (1):-> stackError: Failed to launch chrome! spawn C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp\jsreport\compile\jsreport-2.9.0-SJEB3Pyev\chrome\chrome.exe ENOENTTROUBLESHOOTING: https://github.com/GoogleChrome/puppeteer/blob/master/docs/troubleshooting.md at Client.render (D:\snapshot\jsreport\node_modules\jsreport-client\lib\client.js) at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5) at async startRender (D:\snapshot\jsreport\node_modules\jsreport-cli\lib\commands\render.js:319:24) at async D:\snapshot\jsreport\node_modules\jsreport-cli\lib\commands\render.js:186:24 at async Commander.executeCommand (D:\snapshot\jsreport\node_modules\jsreport-cli\lib\commander.js:242:22)Remote stack: Error: Failed to launch chrome! spawn C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp\jsreport\compile\jsreport-2.9.0-SJEB3Pyev\chrome\chrome.exe ENOENTTROUBLESHOOTING: https://github.com/GoogleChrome/puppeteer/blob/master/docs/troubleshooting.md at onClose (D:\snapshot\jsreport\node_modules\puppeteer\lib\Launcher.js:348:14) at ChildProcess.<anonymous> (D:\snapshot\jsreport\node_modules\puppeteer\lib\Launcher.js:339:64) at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:311:20) at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:273:12) at onErrorNT (internal/child_process.js:469:16) at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:84:21)
    at jsreport.Local.Internal.LocalUtilityReportingService.<RenderAsync>d__12.MoveNext()
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
    at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()
    at jsreport.AspNetCore.JsReportMiddleware.<Invoke>d__3.MoveNext()
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeNextResourceFilter>d__23.MoveNext()
    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.Rethrow(ResourceExecutedContext context)
    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.Next(State& next, Scope& scope, Object& state, Boolean& isCompleted)
    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeFilterPipelineAsync>d__18.MoveNext()
    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeAsync>d__16.MoveNext()
    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Builder.RouterMiddleware.<Invoke>d__4.MoveNext()
    at AppNamePlatform.Middleware.AppNameAuthenticationMiddleware.<Invoke>d__5.MoveNext()
    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authentication.AuthenticationMiddleware.<Invoke>d__6.MoveNext()
    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware.<Invoke>d__6.MoveNext()

• if i deploy to a web server it seems to work fine. just not locally.

• Do you have some extra antivirus that could block running chrome process?
    Please try to delete the folder C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp\jsreport and run again.

• that worked... i was able to run it after deleting the folder. although i had trouble deleting it because it said it was open in another process. i actually had to do a restart to clear whatever leftover connection to that folder was remaining. at least i know what to do now if it won't open. thanks for the help.

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.