.Net Jsreport Unable to find specified template or user doesnt have permissions to read it

• 0_1631256139435_Untitled.jpg
    System.AggregateException: 'One or more errors occurred. (Error rendering report: instance has been daemonized and initialized successfully (pid: 20908)rendering has finished with errors:A critical error occurred while trying to execute the render command (2). Unable to find specified template or user doesnt have permissions to read it: Invoice (1). caused by error (2):-> stackError: at onCriticalError (D:\snapshot\jsreport\node_modules\jsreport-cli\lib\commands\render.js:302:19) at D:\snapshot\jsreport\node_modules\jsreport-cli\lib\commands\render.js:256:14 at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)caused by error (1):-> stackError: at Client.render (D:\snapshot\jsreport\node_modules\jsreport-client\lib\client.js) at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5) at async startRender (D:\snapshot\jsreport\node_modules\jsreport-cli\lib\commands\render.js:319:24) at async D:\snapshot\jsreport\node_modules\jsreport-cli\lib\commands\render.js:226:22 at async Commander.executeCommand (D:\snapshot\jsreport\node_modules\jsreport-cli\lib\commander.js:242:22)Remote stack: Error: at D:\snapshot\jsreport\node_modules\jsreport-core\lib\util\createError.js:11:13 at Reporter.createError (D:\snapshot\jsreport\node_modules\jsreport-core\lib\reporter.js:332:12) at AsyncFunction.<anonymous> (D:\snapshot\jsreport\node_modules\jsreport-templates\lib\templates.js:134:20))'

• Hi, do you get this error when running this example without changes as well?
    https://github.com/jsreport/jsreport-dotnet-example-consoleapp

• @jan_blaha I'm just configuring the port.

• The same works for me.
    Don't you have another jsreport instance of jsreport running already on that port?

What this resolves to you?

Path.Combine(Directory.GetCurrentDirectory(), "jsreport")

Do you have that directory with the Invoice template?

• @jan_blaha The same works for me.
    Don't you have another jsreport instance of jsreport running already on that port?
    -- I think no

Do you have that directory with the Invoice template?
    -- I have
    0_1631262228514_Untitled2.jpg

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.