Getting "Could not find file 'D:\home\site\wwwroot\jsreport'." in my .Net Core application

• Hi,
    I am getting "Could not find file 'D:\home\site\wwwroot\jsreport'." in my .Net Core application
    hoseted on Webapp on windows of Azure.

It works smoothly on local but not on the hosted environment.

Its an old application so i am not sure if hosting can be shifted to other web apps like linux, docker as mentioned in https://jsreport.net/learn/dotnet-local#azure-web-apps

Also, i am new to Azure deployments so not sure how hard or easy it is to just change deployment from 'Webapp on windows' to others.

Please let me know if there is a way to fix this.

thanks in advamce.

• The chrome simply doesn't work in the windows azure web app so trying to run jsreport there is pointless.

In case you need to run your app in the windows azure web app, I would recommend to host jsreport outside of your app as a service in a different deployment and use jsreport.Client to connect to it.

• @jan_blaha Thanks for your quick response.

Can you share a link or example on how to host "jsreport outside of your app as a service in a different deployment"?

Also, does this hosting (local azure or on premise environment) require any licenses or any disclaimer or disclosures in order to use in an inhouse project?

The project where i need to use jsreport is an internal application within my organization.

so, please let me know.

thanks in advance.

• You can choose any hosting you like. https://jsreport.net/on-prem

jsreport is free when you store 5 and fewer templates in the store. The template is typically created using jsreport studio which informs you when you reach the free limit.

You can use jsreport free or commercial in the internal organization without further requirements to disclose something.

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.