Error rendering report: undefined - OSX

• Hi jan_blaha,
    I've already read your post that this issue can happen in 2.6.1 and that it is fixed in 2.6.2-beta2 - but there only appear to be releases for Windows and Linux. I'm perfectly happy to run a beta til the final version is released, would it be possible to get an updated OSX nuget like you have for the other 2 platforms? Thanks in advance!

Exception thrown: 'jsreport.Local.JsReportBinaryException' in System.Private.CoreLib.dll: 'Error rendering report: undefined'
    at jsreport.Local.Internal.LocalUtilityReportingService.<RenderAsync>d__11.MoveNext()
    at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()
    at rvna_code.Models.DataHelpers.Engines.ReportEngine.<BuildReport>d__13.MoveNext() in /rvna-code/Models/DataHelpers/Engines/ReportEngine.cs:line 70

• I apologize for the delay. There is now 2.7.1 nuget available for all platforms including the OSX.

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.