Page number in asp.net core footer (partial view)

• Hello

I am using jsreport with my Asp.Net Core MVC project. It is working all right except for page numbers.

I am using a partial view for footer.

Here is the partial view:

<table style="font-size: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 0in; padding-left: 0.25in; padding-right: 0.25in;">
        <tbody>
            <tr>
                <td style="width: 1.5in; text-align: left;"><b>@($"{DateTime.Now}")</b></td>
                <td style="width: 8.2in; text-align: center;">Brand Name</td>
                <td style="width: 1.5in; text-align: right;">Page&nbsp;<span class="pageNumber"></span>&nbsp;of&nbsp;<span class="totalPages"></span></td>
            </tr>
        </tbody>
    </table>

Unfortunately, the page number part is not working at all. I just see "Page of " in the rendered PDF.

I am using the Chrome-PDF recipe and do not wish to use pdf-utils for the footer.

Even if I put the following line in the main report body view, I still do not get any page numbers.

Page&nbsp;<span class="pageNumber"></span>&nbsp;of&nbsp;<span class="totalPages"></span>

Any help will be appreciated.

• I see I answered the same question on StackOverflow.
    Please let me know if it is sufficient.
    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/63323673/page-number-in-asp-net-core-footer-partial-view/63336052#63336052

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.