JS Report error when generating pdf in .Net Core

• I have been using jsreport in my .Net Core application to generate pdf reports for a while now and it has been working as expected till yesterday. From this morning I am unable to get any of the PDF reports to load. Have been getting the below error and I have checked to ensure that I have not made any changes to the jsreport dlls in my solution.

JsReportBinaryException: Error rendering report: starting rendering process..rendering has finished with errors:A critical error occurred while trying to execute the render command (2). spawn UNKNOWN (1). caused by error (2):-> stackError: at onCriticalError (D:\snapshot\jsreport\node_modules\jsreport-cli\lib\commands\render.js:302:19) at D:\snapshot\jsreport\node_modules\jsreport-cli\lib\commands\render.js:298:12caused by error (1):-> meta = {"errno":"UNKNOWN","code":"UNKNOWN","syscall":"spawn","logged":true}-> stackError: at ChildProcess.spawn (internal/child_process.js:407:11) at Object.spawn (child_process.js:548:9) at Object.childProcess.spawn (pkg/prelude/bootstrap.js:1496:27) at Launcher.launch (D:\snapshot\jsreport\node_modules\puppeteer\lib\Launcher.js:132:40) at async getBrowser (D:\snapshot\jsreport\node_modules\jsreport-chrome-pdf\lib\dedicatedProcessStrategy.js:13:21) at async D:\snapshot\jsreport\node_modules\jsreport-chrome-pdf\lib\conversion.js:4:19 at async execute (D:\snapshot\jsreport\node_modules\jsreport-chrome-pdf\lib\dedicatedProcessStrategy.js:10:22) at async Object.execute (D:\snapshot\jsreport\node_modules\jsreport-chrome-pdf\lib\chrome.js:69:20) at async D:\snapshot\jsreport\node_modules\jsreport-core\lib\render\render.js:149:5 at async startRender (D:\snapshot\jsreport\node_modules\jsreport-cli\lib\commands\render.js:357:17) at async D:\snapshot\jsreport\node_modules\jsreport-cli\lib\commands\render.js:291:13 at async Commander.executeCommand (D:\snapshot\jsreport\node_modules\jsreport-cli\lib\commander.js:242:22)

Any idea how I go about fixing it?

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.