.NET jsreport sdk rendering report issue in Cloud Foundry

• Hi,

I initially have problem with my implementation, therefore I decided to take the example from https://github.com/jsreport/jsreport-dotnet-example-webapp and totally upload this project to my PCF environment. I am using dotnet_core_buildpack_v1032.

The code I downloaded from git works fine on my local, however once I tried to push to PCF it was not able to render the report, below is the stack trace

jsreport.Local.JsReportBinaryException: Error rendering report:
    at jsreport.Local.Internal.LocalUtilityReportingService.<RenderAsync>d__10.MoveNext()
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
    at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()
    at jsreport.AspNetCore.JsReportMiddleware.<Invoke>d__3.MoveNext()
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeNextResourceFilter>d__22.MoveNext()
    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.Rethrow(ResourceExecutedContext context)
    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.Next(State& next, Scope& scope, Object& state, Boolean& isCompleted)
    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeFilterPipelineAsync>d__17.MoveNext()
    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeAsync>d__15.MoveNext()
    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Builder.RouterMiddleware.<Invoke>d__4.MoveNext()
    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.DeveloperExceptionPageMiddleware.<Invoke>d__7.MoveNext()

Anyone having this same problem?

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.