Pdf utils in .net sdk

• hi

I'm putting together a pdf with .net sdk and I wanted to try putting it together with the header and footer on each sheet.

I found pdf util, in jsreport studio it works fine, but I do not find documentation of its use with the .net sdk.
    Can it be used or is it not implemented?

If this is not possible, can chrome displayHeaderFooter be used with the .net sdk?

Please send an example because of this I also did not find the chrome options in the sdk.

Regards

• pdf utils doesn't have strong types exposed in .net sdk yet. It is there in binary just the strong types are missing.
    You may try to play and send anonymous objects. The same as you would send using jsreport rest api.
    The pre-release packages of .net sdk includes chrome and support headers.

We are too busy with jsreport itself to make things better documented in .net sdk and finish v2 release there.
    We hope for some community initiative. We should get back to it soon, but first we need to ship v2 to jsreportonline.

• Thanks for the response, I was able to make it work.
    If someone interests me to create the anonymous object use the following documentation https://github.com/GoogleChrome/puppeteer/blob/master/docs/api.md#pagepdfoptions

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.