jsReport only work with LocalSystem setting for app pool identity

• After deploying application on the development server I get the following error

UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path c:\inetput\wwwroot\myappname\jsreport is denied.

It is failing on this line of code

services.AddJsReport(new LocalReporting().UseBinary(JsReportBinary.GetBinary()).AsUtility().Create());

I noticed that the error goes away when I change the app pool identity under IIS to run under 'Local System'.

But for security reasons I need to run the app pool under a network service account.

Is there a way I can make this run using network service account?

Please help
    Thanks

• Are you referring to this https://forum.jsreport.net/topic/288/deploying-solution-on-windows-server/24
    I am already using the latest jsreport.local 1.1.2 and jsreport.binary 1.10.
    I really could not find any solution on that post as to how to render reports using service identity under IIS.
    Does JsReport local not work with Service Identity?
    Is there a way to render pdf reports from Razor views by not using local jsreport in asp.net core web application?

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.