Download CSV jsReport File in client

• Hello, I created a CSV jsReport but having difficulties loading the report in the screen or downloading it.
    My PDF Reports work great, and I was trying to use same approach as the PDF, but changing the Content Disposition, so basically, it is something like this:

const reportResponse = await this.client.render({        
            template: {
              name: report.templateName,
            },
            data
          });

const buffer = await reportResponse.body();

response.set({
          'Content-Type': 'text/csv',
          'Content-Disposition': 'attachment; filename=example.csv',
          'Content-Length': buffer.length
        });

response.end(generatedReport.buffer); 

So as I mentioned before this code is working to render PDF, but it does not work for CSV. When I look into the Console errors, I'm getting error "Unexpected token R in JSON at position 0", where R is the first character of the first header column of the CSV file. I can see in the Network Response tab in chrome that I get a Response back with all the content of the file, but it seems that it's trying to parse the text of the csv file as a JSON object.
    Second attempt was trying to install jsReport browser-client (npm i @jsreport/browser-client), add "import jsreport from '@jsreport/browser-client', and use:

const report = await jsreport.render({
          template: {
            name: reportName
          },
          data: reportData    
        })
        report.download('covid19.csv')'''

But this approach is given error: SyntaxError: Unexpected token 'export' at ....api\webpack:\external "@jsreport\browser-client":

Is there a CSV example jsReport Client implementation I could use?

I will appreciate any help I can get on this topic. Thanks

• I can see in the Network Response tab in chrome that I get a Response back with all the content of the file, but it seems that it's trying to parse the text of the csv file as a JSON object.

This would mean that your client code is the problem because it is trying to parse the response.
    I don't know how is your client implemented so it's hard to say exactly what is the problem.

But this approach is given error: SyntaxError: Unexpected token 'export' at ....api\webpack:\external "@jsreport\browser-client":

Do you use some starter kit to set up webpack? I would try to import the jsreport client and find where is the problem.

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.