Disclosure of Free and Open Source Software Components?

• Hi,

do you have a list of all free and open source software components that are included in jsreport incl. their respective licenses?
    (Usually, this is called something like "Disclosure of Free and Open Source Software Components" and is offered by many software providers.)

Why would such a list be relevant for me / my company?:
    Many of our customers requested such a list from us in the past and need an updated version on a regular basis to fulfill regulatory requirements. The list needs to cover components used by our own software that we provide them, but also consider third-party software that we deploy to their production systems where it works together with our own software. And we will soon start to productively use jsreport as such a third-party software (we bought the enterprise scale license for that).

So my question is, can I find such a list somewhere, or can you create one?

Thanks in advance for your help.

• You can use a tool that provides such a list based on the npm packages licenses.
    For example this one
    https://github.com/davglass/license-checker

# get to jsreport app folder
    npm install -g license-checker
    npm install yui-lint
    license-checker

• I've already found such npm packages license based tools by myself, but still need to clarify if they fulfill our needs.
    But thank you, now I know that there is no ready-to-use list provided from your side.

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.