revert uncommitted deleted files

• long story short, a revert uncommitted was done and files were lost. What mechanism does jsreports use to delete content? said data did not appear in recycling bin. Recuva scan did not produce any results from jsreports\data folder. Anything we're missing? is that a temporary cache of files recently access via the server? or any further options? We have a backup, but it's older than we wish. Specifically files we want to recover were accessed today even, but were no longer in the browser at the time the incident occurred, so could not recover that way nor through Chrome browser cache.

Any help or suggestions? (Please no judgment, what's done is done and no, the mistake was not made by myself)

Thanks.

• What mechanism does jsreports use to delete content? said data did not appear in recycling bin.

Nodejs fs.unlink doesn't send files to the trash/bin.

Recuva scan did not produce any results from jsreports\data folder.

Perhaps try luck with a different recovery tool.

Anything we're missing? is that a temporary cache of files recently access via the server?

The file data/fs.journal contains the journal of the changes, but unfortunately, it keeps just one-minute old changes so you will have it likely already cleaned.

Unfortunately, I don't see from where you would be able to get the reverted templates.

• Appreciate the quick reply even though it sounds like we are out of luck. trying another recovery program now...maybe it will prove luckier. fs.journal is not in the data folder. I guess it got removed as well?

• The fs.journal shouldn't be removed during revert, but it is new in the v3, maybe you have an older jsreport.

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.