Blank Page When Appending Reports

• I have four 2-page "Order" report templates. These reports can be generated separately just fine. The user also wants to print all four reports at once. To do this, I created another "OrderAll" report, which is blank and under pdf-utils I added all four templates as "append", but now I have a blank first page. I could reorder them and set them all as "prepend", but then I get a blank page at the end (the best option, but still not perfect). If I set the first template template as "merge" it looks great, but it's missing the first template's second page. Is there an easier way to print four 2-page report templates at once without having a blank page?
    0_1660619282076_OrderAll.png

• You can implement the pdf utils operations problematically inside scrips. Check the documentation. This opens many approaches to you.
    https://jsreport.net/learn/pdf-utils#usage-in-script

Perhaps the simplest is just to use removePages to remove the first page.
    https://playground.jsreport.net/w/anon/plnz68al

const jsreport = require('jsreport-proxy')

async function afterRender (req, res) {
        res.content = await jsreport.pdfUtils.removePages(res.content, 1)
    }

• Is pdfUtils.removePages a newer function?

TypeError: jsreport.pdfUtils.removePages is not a function
        at Object.afterRender (evaluate-user-script.js:4:43)
        at __runAfter (/var/www/jsreportapp/node_modules/jsreport-scripts/lib/scriptEvalChild.js:127:28)
        at Object.base.apply (/var/www/jsreportapp/node_modules/vm2/lib/contextify.js:469:32)
        at evaluate-user-script.js:7:1
        at Script.runInContext (vm.js:135:20)
        at VM.run (/var/www/jsreportapp/node_modules/vm2/lib/main.js:219:62)
        at run (/var/www/jsreportapp/node_modules/jsreport-core/lib/render/safeSandbox.js:183:19)
        at module.exports (/var/www/jsreportapp/node_modules/jsreport-scripts/lib/scriptEvalChild.js:170:5)
        at process.<anonymous> (/var/www/jsreportapp/node_modules/script-manager/lib/worker-processes.js:66:36)
        at process.emit (events.js:197:13)

We're using version: 2.6.1

• I'm afraid to upgrade to the newest version because it'll probably break stuff. Is it possible to upgrade to version 2.10.0?
    Would the command line to upgrade be?:

npm install @jsreport/jsreport-cli@2.10.0 -g

• Open your package.json, update the dependency jsreport to the 2.10.0, and hit npm install.

However, the 2.11.0 is the last v2 version and should be the most stable.

• Upgrading to 2.11.0 did the trick. Thanks!

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.