JsReport slowing down on cloud

• Hey, I have a free version of JSreport deployed we have made changes in the template, and the jsReport server crashed. I increased the memory to 1024MBs and the server is very slow compared to the instance running in our dev environment.

Any idea as to why this happens? Or how can I make jsReport faster, does having multiple templates make it slower in general? (I hope not because we are thinking of having all templates in one instance of jsReport)

• You will need to be more specific...
    How different is the performance? What HW is actually used in the cloud? Is it some kind of shared environment or a dedicated server? How much memory does the report consume when running in dev environment?

• I am using AWS instance. It is a t2.medium dedicated to the server but js Report is running on docker using ECS service. The ECS service restricts it to 1024MBs of ram memory. I am not sure about the memory usage but it crashes with less memory.

• I"m not sure how I can help here. Apparently, you will need to try running on similar HW to get a similar performance.

• Can I also increase workers to somehow increase the performance or concurrency of reports being generated?

• Increasing workers.numberOfWorkers will allow you to render more reports in parallel. It doesn't help with performance of single report alone.

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.