When adding PDF meta data, I am getting an error: Chrome.viewport height should number, null

• When I attempt to specify PDF meta data in the edtor, I am getting an Error: Error when trynig to update "templates" collection. Input contain values that does not match the schema. schema-valdation errors: chrome vewportHeight should be number, null.

This does not appear to happen in the JSReport playground. I also can specify template data by directly editing the recipe using VSCode. That said, I would like to be able to do this with the editor. JSReports v 3.9, recipe: chrome-pdf, engine: handlebars

Any thoughts on why this is happening would be greatly appreciated.

0_1673028224181_viewport_height.jpg

• Do you have chrome.viewportHeight in the template config.json? Whats inside? Could you delete it, restart jsreport, reload studio and try to edit the template again?

• It appears that if the "Chrome" object is defined for a recipe, it also needs a viewport Width / Height. I am unclear how this object got set to begin width as I am almost exclusively using the editor.

Generates Error:

chrome": {

"printBackground": true

},

Does not generate error / Works:

"chrome": {

"printBackground": true,

"viewportHeight": 1024,

"viewportWidth": 1024

},

Not a pressing issue as this works for what I am doing. Might be nice to have a default width / height if not specified.

• I can't replicate this so far. I have an entity like this and I can edit it in studio without issues.

{
        "name": "t",
        "engine": "handlebars",
        "recipe": "chrome-pdf",
        "shortid": "YDk7AYwFfX", 
        "creationDate": {
            "$$date": 1673020613229
        },
        "modificationDate": {
            "$$date": 1673285032858
        },
        "_id": "khiOoblGOqkQn9bg",
        "$entitySet": "templates",
        "chrome": {
            "printBackground": true
        }
    }

Could you try it in a private browser window? Maybe there is something wrong cached in the browser.

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.