Is it possible to use repository like GitHub ,bit bucket as store for report templates?

• Hi sir,
    Is it possible to use repository like GitHub, bit bucket as store( file system) for storing report templates?

• Yes, you can just include app/data in the git and use your favorite client.

We plan to integrate remote git directly to the version-control extension UI. However, at this moment you just need to use your favorite git client and skip using the studio ui for doing commits.

• Can you please show me one example?.where I have to use/app/data.Sorry sir i didn't get your point?

Also we are running jsreport in AWS by using docker.So how to mention our store information is from git in docker file?

Right now we are using mongo db as store for jsreport.but it is little expensive so I want to switch to file system (ie, fs store).Also by performance wise which one is better fs store or mongo db store?. please help

• Can you please show me one example?.where I have to use/app/data.Sorry sir i didn't get your point?

You would basically use git as with any other application you develop. Your developers will implement templates locally and push to the git repository the app/data folder.

Right now we are using mongo db as store for jsreport.but it is little expensive so I want to switch to file system (ie, fs store).Also by performance wise which one is better fs store or mongo db store?. please help

There is no single rule which one is better. With thousands of entities and in multi-server environments, its typically better to use full db like mongodb.

• Banned

This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.