Uncommitted Changes

• When trying to bring up the uncommitted changes it is causing a javascript heap out of memory. I have attempt to increase the RAM on the box and I have also put in the --max-old-space-size with no luck. Is there a way I can work around this? I am fine with just wiping our uncommitted changes and calling it "done" right now, but I don't know how to do that via the backend. This seems to have happened because we wiped and reimported everything and now there are so many changes that it's blowing up.

Thanks

• I would like to check if there is something we can optimize. If you don't mind confidently sharing with me your current data folder, please email it to me.

To recover version control, you can delete file data/versions and also files storage/versions. Then reboot jsreport and it will work like you created no commits before. I recommend doing a backup before.

• Does a backup from the studio work for your purposes or would you like me to pull the files from the docker image directly?

• I emailed you the whole folder compressed so you can see what's running. It came from my other email so i could share a large file with you, but i put this forum in the subject

• I emailed you the whole folder compressed so you can see what's running. It came from my other email so i could share a large file with you, but i put this forum in the subject

Thank you

Does a backup from the studio work for your purposes or would you like me to pull the files from the docker image directly?

The studio export doesn't backup scheduled runtime tasks or stored reports so its better to use data copy.

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.