JSReport Online Limits

• Hello,

I have a use case to generate 6000 100-page PDFs (or 1200 500-page PDFs) from a template and dynamic data. I don't fully understand the pricing for JSReport Online which has 300k monthly credits as the GOLD subscription. (I assume this is the level we'd need for this type of request). The information under the subscriptions state "we won't interrupt the service when you reach the credit limits. Instead, you get a notification and another 50% credits which you can use to upgrade your subscription or optimize the traffic". Is this also true for the Gold tier? Once we reach the 300k monthly report credits, will the service continue to work, but we will be charged more?

Thank you

• You need to find out how many credits your template consumes when rendering. You can see this in the studio profile tab.

0_1707165693985_upload-8cd56bec-948f-4216-b7b0-c6ca749da4a3

You mention 6000 templates per month, that isn't too much, but it depends on how complex the template is. If the rendering takes 50 seconds, it will still fit into the gold plan.

Once we reach the 300k monthly report credits, will the service continue to work, but we will be charged more?

Yes, it will continue to work as stayed. You won't be charged more but we will get in touch.

• Great that makes sense. Thanks.

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.