error while executing pdf-utils when there are more data

• HI @jan_blaha

I have created one report using chrome-pdf recipe and it's working find with somewhere around 53 objects in array but when I have more data than that, it's not working and throwing below error. seems weird issue.

at module.exports (/app/node_modules/jsreport-core/lib/util/createError.js:11:13)
        at Reporter.createError (/app/node_modules/jsreport-core/lib/reporter.js:332:12)
        at AsyncFunction.<anonymous> (/app/node_modules/jsreport-pdf-utils/lib/main.js:382:22)
        at runMicrotasks (<anonymous>)
        at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)
    caused by: Error: Error while executing pdf-utils operations. Error while executing pdf-utils operations. Cannot read property '2' of undefined
        at process.<anonymous> (/app/node_modules/script-manager/lib/worker-processes.js:55:23)
        at process.emit (events.js:311:20)
        at emit (internal/child_process.js:876:12)
        at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:85:21)```

can you please suggest something for the same?

Thanks!

• I am afraid you use a very old jsreport version which we don't hotfix anymore.
    Does the same happen in the latest jsreport?

• let me try it in latest jsreport

• @jan_blaha

When I run the report in playground with same data getting below error

Error when communicating with worker: socket hang up
    Error: Error when communicating with worker: socket hang up
        at run (/app/node_modules/@jsreport/jsreport-docker-workers/lib/sendToWorker.js:78:25)
        at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:95:5)
        at async Object.execute (/app/node_modules/@jsreport/jsreport-docker-workers/lib/allocate.js:117:18)
        at async MainReporter.executeWorkerAction (/app/node_modules/@jsreport/jsreport-core/lib/main/reporter.js:574:22)
        at async MainReporter.render (/app/node_modules/@jsreport/jsreport-core/lib/main/reporter.js:470:30)```

• This may just mean that the worker got overloaded...
    Please share the playground link...

• @jan_blaha please find playground url, not able to understand what is the issue over here https://playground.jsreport.net/w/happypatel20/hLHNwFUN

Thanks!

• The workspace works for me on the latest jsreport.
    Have you tried it locally with the latest?

Note your merge footer operation should use "merge whole document" option.
    0_1708954355821_upload-21c660f6-f465-4e8c-9f55-d213a8e01936

• Thanks! @jan_blaha It's working with merge footer operation should use "merge whole document" option

Thank you!

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.