Timeout when communicating with worker on Sandbox environment

• Error: Timeout when communicating with worker
        at /usr/src/app/node_modules/@jsreport/jsreport-docker-workers/lib/sendToWorker.js:177:17
        at async execute (/usr/src/app/node_modules/@jsreport/jsreport-docker-workers/lib/allocate.js:117:18)
        at async Object.execute (/usr/src/app/lib/main/dockerWorker.js:39:26)
        at async MainReporter.executeWorkerAction (/usr/src/app/node_modules/@jsreport/jsreport-core/lib/main/reporter.js:582:22)
        at async MainReporter.render (/usr/src/app/node_modules/@jsreport/jsreport-core/lib/main/reporter.js:478:30)

@bjrmatos26 Could you please provide solution.

Thanks in-advance,
    Vamsi

• I believe that you experienced this in the jsreportonline? Could you please email me the details?
    What is your account name, are you able to replicate this problem? Is it permanent?

Thank you
    jan.blaha@jsreport.net

• Hi Jan Blaha,

I send the requested information over email, Could you please let me know if there is a fix or workaround for this issue? I'd appreciate your guidance on resolving this problem.

Thank you,
    Vamsi Konanki

• Hi Jan,

The issue has been resolved. On the backend, the destination IP was changed, and I have updated the correct configuration. The system is now working fine.
    Thank you for your support in addressing this issue.

Regards,
    Vamsi

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.