Adding custom fonts with FOP-PDF

• Hi,

Do you have any tutorial on how to add custom fonts with jsreport to be used with the fop-pdf recipe?
    I can upload the .woff files for my fonts as assets, but I'm not sure how I can reference them from the Fo template.

This StackOverflow post suggests editing the config file to include the fonts, but I'm not sure where to find this config file in the context of jsreport: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/19767205/embedding-font-into-apache-fop

Many thanks,
    Sacha

• I am afraid we don't have such tutorial. Also nobody in our team have deeper knowledge of fop. Perhaps someone else in the community can help.
    If you need to change some fop switches you can modify jsreport fop recipe source here.

• Thanks for your answer, @jan_blaha. Ideally, it would be great to have a config section for Fop within jsreport, similarly to what is available with the PhantomJS or Chrome recipes. I'm quite busy at the moment, but if I have the time, I'll try to create a PR with that functionality.

• That would be great. Feel free to contact us if you have questions.

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.