Phantom-pdf is showing in the studio

• Hi,

After installing Phantom-pdf is not showing in studio under Recipe:. Is there anything that I need to do.

Please help me get this resolved.

• Please share more information. For start at least jsreport logs.

• Sure. I have installed phantom-pdf recipe on day before yesterday. As you have asked me to share the logs for one of my posts, I have tried to regenerate the pdf report and take the fresh logs. This time I have the above error.

I am unable to paste the logs here. Please find below the command line output while installing.

F:\ReportingServerJS>npm install jsreport-phantom-pdf --save
    npm WARN deprecated npmconf@2.0.9: this package has been reintegrated into npm and is now out of date with respect to npm
    npm WARN deprecated node-uuid@1.4.8: Use uuid module instead
    npm WARN deprecated npmconf@2.1.1: this package has been reintegrated into npm and is now out of date with respect to npm
    npm WARN rollback Rolling back readable-stream@2.3.6 failed (this is probably harmless): EPERM: operation not permitted, scan
    dir 'F:\ReportingServerJS\node_modules\fsevents\node_modules'
    npm WARN ajv-keywords@3.2.0 requires a peer of ajv@^6.0.0 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.

npm WARN pdfjs-dist@2.0.457 requires a peer of webpack@^2.0.0 || ^3.0.0 but none is installed. You must install peer dependen
    cies yourself.
    npm WARN schema-utils@0.4.5 requires a peer of webpack@^2.0.0 || ^3.0.0 || ^4.0.0 but none is installed. You must install pee
    r dependencies yourself.
    npm WARN worker-loader@1.1.1 requires a peer of webpack@^2.0.0 || ^3.0.0 || ^4.0.0 but none is installed. You must install pe
    er dependencies yourself.
    npm WARN jsreport-server@ No description
    npm WARN jsreport-server@ No repository field.
    npm WARN jsreport-server@ No license field.
    npm WARN optional SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: fsevents@1.2.4 (node_modules\fsevents):
    npm WARN notsup SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: Unsupported platform for fsevents@1.2.4: wanted {"os":"darwin","arch":"any"} (c
    urrent: {"os":"win32","arch":"x64"})

• jsreport-phantom-pdf@2.0.1
      updated 1 package in 29.044s

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.