Crashing on windows with jsreport-fs-store unhandled promise rejection errors

• Hey all,

I upgraded my jsreport server to the new version. But when I start up the app I get these errors on windows. Any idea whats going on?? Funny thing is, it seems to run just fine on ubuntu, but on windows it crashes every time.

I'm using the suggested config for fs-store

{
      "store": {
        "provider": "fs"
      },
    "extensions": {
        "fs-store": {
          "dataDirectory": "data",
          "syncModifications": false
        }
    }

2018-06-26T22:19:50.937Z - error: Error occured during reporter init SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input
        at JSON.parse (<anonymous>)
        at parse (C:\Users\------\exa-jsreport\node_modules\jsreport-fs-store\lib\customUtils.js:78:15)
        at Array.map (<anonymous>)
        at loadFlatDocument (C:\Users\-----\exa-jsreport\node_modules\jsreport-fs-store\lib\persistence.js:153:58)
        at <anonymous>
    SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input
        at parse (C:\Users\--------\exa-jsreport\node_modules\jsreport-fs-store\lib\customUtils.js:78:15)
        at loadFlatDocument (C:\Users\-------\exa-jsreport\node_modules\jsreport-fs-store\lib\persistence.js:153:58)
        at <anonymous>
    (node:17100) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input
        at parse (C:\Users\------\exa-jsreport\node_modules\jsreport-fs-store\lib\customUtils.js:78:15)
        at loadFlatDocument (C:\Users\------\exa-jsreport\node_modules\jsreport-fs-store\lib\persistence.js:153:58)
        at <anonymous>
    (node:17100) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async
    function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)
    (node:17100) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

• This post is deleted!

• It seems you have corrupted file in data folder. It will be file directly in data. Likely something like settings.
    Could you check that file? Backup it, delete it and start again?

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.