pdf-utils Delimiter error

• I have a report that is merging three pdfs (TOC, Header, and Footer) it was all working just fine and all of a sudden I got this error with one of the reports. Seems to me that removing the Footer resolves the issue. But doesn't make much sense to me. Any ideas?

Error: Error while executing pdf-utils operations. A Name mustn't contain delimiter characters
        at module.exports (C:\app\jsreporting\node_modules\jsreport-core\lib\util\createError.js:11:13)
        at Reporter.createError (C:\app\jsreporting\node_modules\jsreport-core\lib\reporter.js:265:12)
        at AsyncFunction.reporter.afterRenderListeners.insert (C:\app\jsreporting\node_modules\jsreport-pdf-utils\lib\main.js:150:22)
        at <anonymous>
        at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:188:7)
    caused by: Error: A Name mustn't contain delimiter characters
        at new PDFName (C:\app\jsreporting\node_modules\jsreport-pdfjs\lib\object\name.js:32:13)
        at Function.parse (C:\app\jsreporting\node_modules\jsreport-pdfjs\lib\object\name.js:109:12)
        at Object.exports.parse (C:\app\jsreporting\node_modules\jsreport-pdfjs\lib\object\value.js:20:30)
        at Function.parse (C:\app\jsreporting\node_modules\jsreport-pdfjs\lib\object\dictionary.js:74:30)
        at Object.exports.parse (C:\app\jsreporting\node_modules\jsreport-pdfjs\lib\object\value.js:20:30)
        at Function.parseInner (C:\app\jsreporting\node_modules\jsreport-pdfjs\lib\object\object.js:79:28)
        at Function.parse (C:\app\jsreporting\node_modules\jsreport-pdfjs\lib\object\object.js:67:27)
        at parseObject (C:\app\jsreporting\node_modules\jsreport-pdfjs\lib\object\reference.js:128:22)
        at PDFReference.get [as object] (C:\app\jsreporting\node_modules\jsreport-pdfjs\lib\object\reference.js:15:17)
        at Function.addObjectsRecursive (C:\app\jsreporting\node_modules\jsreport-pdfjs\lib\parser\parser.js:61:35)

• Please try to replicate the issue in the playgorund.
    https://playground.jsreport.net

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.