Error: A Name cannot be undefined

• Hello, guys. I encountered with the following error after moving data folder with templates into docker mounted folder. I noticed that it happens only if I have attached templates in pdf utils. if I remove all attached sub-templates it works fine. Please help.

Error: A Name cannot be undefined
        at new PDFName (/app/node_modules/jsreport-pdfjs/lib/object/name.js:6:13)
        at Function.parse (/app/node_modules/jsreport-pdfjs/lib/object/name.js:94:12)
        at Object.exports.parse (/app/node_modules/jsreport-pdfjs/lib/object/value.js:20:30)
        at Function.parse (/app/node_modules/jsreport-pdfjs/lib/object/dictionary.js:74:30)
        at Object.exports.parse (/app/node_modules/jsreport-pdfjs/lib/object/value.js:20:30)
        at Function.parse (/app/node_modules/jsreport-pdfjs/lib/object/object.js:68:28)
        at parseObject (/app/node_modules/jsreport-pdfjs/lib/object/reference.js:67:20)
        at PDFReference.get [as object] (/app/node_modules/jsreport-pdfjs/lib/object/reference.js:13:17)
        at Function.addObjectsRecursive (/app/node_modules/jsreport-pdfjs/lib/parser/parser.js:61:35)
        at Function.addObjectsRecursive (/app/node_modules/jsreport-pdfjs/lib/parser/parser.js:73:18)

• FYI The error occurs during pdf generation

• I tried pdf utils with a mounted folder to docker and it works fine for me.
    Is this specific to a particular template? Are you able to replicate this with the some minimal template with pdf utils in fresh jsreport docker?
    Could you tar/zip the data and upload it so we can try it?
    What jsreport version do you use?

• Hey guys, sorry for not responding long time, finally I got some time to work on it. So the latest update is that I encounter with this issue in Lambda when I call jsreport core to render a PDF for me. so it works fine without custom fonts added in template as assets, but I doesn't work with this:

<style>{#asset ../shared/graphik-font.css @encoding=utf8}</style>
    <style>{#asset ../shared/freightdisp-pro.css @encoding=utf8}</style>

though locally it works fine.
    the fonts are located in shared folder and this is my font-face:

@font-face {
      font-family: 'Graphik Web';
      src: url({#asset fonts/Graphik-Regular-Web.woff2 @encoding=dataURI}) format('woff2'),
           url({#asset fonts/Graphik-Regular-Web.woff @encoding=dataURI}) format('woff');
      font-weight:  400;
      font-style:   normal;
      font-stretch: normal;
    }

.Graphik-Regular-Web {
      font-family: 'Graphik Web';
      font-weight:  400;
      font-style:   normal;
      font-stretch: normal;
    }

• So this is a lambda x font issue in the end?
    Maybe it is the same as here, unfortunately, no solution we would be aware of so far.
    https://forum.jsreport.net/category/2/general-forum

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.