Integrated Security for db store

• Good day. Is it possible to use this extension jsreport-mssql-store without users's login and password set explicitly in config?

• You should be able to pass a connection string with integrated security like this

"store": {
    	"provider": "mssql"
    },
    "extensions": {
    	"mssql-store": {
    		"uri": "....Integrated Security=true"
    	}
    }

• Unforutunatelly, I get this error:

ConnectionError: Login failed for user ''.
        at Connection.tedious.once.err (C:\****\JSReport\node_modules\mssql\lib\tedious.js:237:17)
        at Object.onceWrapper (events.js:286:20)
        at Connection.emit (events.js:198:13)
        at Connection.processLogin7Response (C:\****\JSReport\node_modules\tedious\lib\connection.js:1314:16)
        at Connection.message (C:\****\JSReport\node_modules\tedious\lib\connection.js:1827:14)
        at Connection.dispatchEvent (C:\****\JSReport\node_modules\tedious\lib\connection.js:1012:38)
        at MessageIO.<anonymous> (C:\****\JSReport\node_modules\tedious\lib\connection.js:891:18)
        at MessageIO.emit (events.js:198:13)
        at Message.<anonymous> (C:\****\JSReport\node_modules\tedious\lib\message-io.js:60:15)
        at Message.emit (events.js:203:15)
        at endReadableNT (C:\****\JSReport\node_modules\readable-stream\lib\_stream_readable.js:1010:12)
        at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:63:19)

• Ok I see it is more complicated than changing connection string as I thought.
    https://github.com/tediousjs/node-mssql/issues/338#issuecomment-278400345

• I see, this is not the JSReport's issue.. Thank you for spending your time!

• Please shere the steps, if you find a way how to make it running with windows auth, so we can add it to the docs.
    Thanks.

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.