Error when running template after moving codebase to new server

• Hi i am receiving the following error when I run a report on my server

TypeError: input.on is not a function
        at new Interface (readline.js:206:11)
        at Object.createInterface (readline.js:74:10)
        at Promise (/var/www/html/jsreportapp/node_modules/puppeteer/lib/Launcher.js:327:25)
        at new Promise (<anonymous>)
        at waitForWSEndpoint (/var/www/html/jsreportapp/node_modules/puppeteer/lib/Launcher.js:326:10)
        at Launcher.launch (/var/www/html/jsreportapp/node_modules/puppeteer/lib/Launcher.js:170:41)

I recently moved the code from one server to another and now I cant seem to run any reports.

These are the steps I took to transfer the files to the new server

• Copied jsreportapp dir to new server
    • Im using apache virtual hosts so I setup a new virtual host
    • I then installed pm2 onto my server
    • I then ran the following command npm install jsreport-cli -g to install jsreport
    • I then used this command pm2 start server.js to run the server

Is there anything I may have missed which needs to be ran in order to get the server working?

• I also get the following error sometime The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

• When I view my chrome debug network tab I keep seeing the following requests every few seconds https://jsreport.intelli-sense.co.uk/socket.io/?EIO=3&transport=polling&t=NGgvLdW&sid=wSoCkXCAA157kWOVAAAA and the response is

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
    Apache/2.4.29 (Ubuntu) Server at jsreport.intelli-sense.co.uk Port 443

• Did you copy between the same os/version/architecture?

This error is related to server-side chrome launch. Searching the internet I see here mentioned this can have something to do with not enough resources to launch chrome. Does your VM have enough resources?

• Yes the servers are both hosted by AWS and they are using a t2.medium so the resource should be the exact same. I find it odd that sometimes the erros I receive are different which has made it hard for me to resolve.

• I stopped my pm2 service and tried starting the node server jsreport start and after it tries to load I then get the same error in my console which means I cant start jsreport either

2020-08-26T13:28:20.288Z - error: Error when processing render request input.on is not a function TypeError: input.on is not a function
        at Promise (/var/www/html/jsreportapp/node_modules/puppeteer/lib/Launcher.js:327:25)
        at waitForWSEndpoint (/var/www/html/jsreportapp/node_modules/puppeteer/lib/Launcher.js:326:10)
        at Launcher.launch (/var/www/html/jsreportapp/node_modules/puppeteer/lib/Launcher.js:170:41)
    2020-08-26T13:28:20.288Z - debug: Processing schedule schedule failed with : TypeError: input.on is not a function

• Maybe try to remove node_modules and run npm install again. Maybe something went wrong with the copy of the chrome binary...

Also please check you have the same node.js version on both.

• Thanks that has got be a bit further Im not receiving constant errors anymore, I only receive this error when I try and run a report

Error: Failed to launch the browser process!
    /var/www/html/jsreportapp/node_modules/puppeteer/.local-chromium/linux-782078/chrome-linux/chrome: error while loading shared libraries: libXtst.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

TROUBLESHOOTING: https://github.com/puppeteer/puppeteer/blob/main/docs/troubleshooting.md

at onClose (/var/www/html/jsreportapp/node_modules/puppeteer/lib/cjs/puppeteer/node/BrowserRunner.js:193:20)
        at Interface.helper_js_1.helper.addEventListener (/var/www/html/jsreportapp/node_modules/puppeteer/lib/cjs/puppeteer/node/BrowserRunner.js:183:68)
        at Interface.emit (events.js:198:15)
        at Interface.EventEmitter.emit (domain.js:481:20)
        at Interface.close (readline.js:394:8)
        at Socket.onend (readline.js:172:10)
        at Socket.emit (events.js:198:15)
        at Socket.EventEmitter.emit (domain.js:481:20)
        at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:1139:12)
        at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:81:17)

• I got it working by installing these packages sudo apt install -y gconf-service libasound2 libatk1.0-0 libc6 libcairo2 libcups2 libdbus-1-3 libexpat1 libfontconfig1 libgcc1 libgconf-2-4 libgdk-pixbuf2.0-0 libglib2.0-0 libgtk-3-0 libnspr4 libpango-1.0-0 libpangocairo-1.0-0 libstdc++6 libx11-6 libx11-xcb1 libxcb1 libxcomposite1 libxcursor1 libxdamage1 libxext6 libxfixes3 libxi6 libxrandr2 libxrender1 libxss1 libxtst6 ca-certificates fonts-liberation libappindicator1 libnss3 lsb-release xdg-utils wget

doubt I need al of them but Im happy its working now. - https://stackoverflow.com/questions/59112956/cant-use-puppeteer-error-failed-to-launch-chrome

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.