Intermittent error An error has occurred when trying to initialize jsreport (2). Duplicated entry for key samples (1)

• We are seeing intermittent errors while using jsreport 2.1.1:

A critical error occurred while trying to execute the render command: An error has occurred when trying to initialize jsreport (2). Duplicated entry for key samples (1).
    caused by error (2) -> meta = {"disableExit":false}, stack = Error:
    at instance.init.then.catch (/usr/local/var/jsreport/node_modules/jsreport-cli/lib/instanceHandler.js:31:29)
    caused by error (1) -> stack = Error:
    at persist (/usr/local/var/jsreport/node_modules/jsreport-fs-store/lib/persistence.js:173:11)

Could somebody please suggest what the cause of this error might be?

Thanks,
    Vlad

• Please try to disable the sample template extension. It should help.

"extensions": {
      "sample-template": {
         "enabled": false
      }
    }

• Thank you for responding but it doesn't seem to help. Anything else we can try?

• Would you be able to zip your whole application folder, upload it somewhere and email me the link?
    If this isn't possible, please share the whole jsreport startup log.

• Thank you for your help! Actually, i could've been wrong. Upon double checking, the last failure we saw may not have had the changes above. I will update you if we see this failure again (it's very intermittent for us).

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.