Schedule Authorization Error

• I just pulled down the latest full docker image. I ran it with the following command.

docker run -p 8080:5488 -e extensions_authentication_admin_username=admin -e extensions_authentication_admin_password=password -e extensions_authentication_cookieSession_secret=yoursecret jsreport/jsreport:2.4.0-full

After creating a basic template, which just said Hello World and setting a schedule to run every minute, I get the following error.

2019-05-22T13:11:12.956Z - error: unable to update schedule stateError: Unauthorized for schedules
    at module.exports (/app/node_modules/jsreport-core/lib/util/createError.js:11:13)
    at Reporter.createError (/app/node_modules/jsreport-core/lib/reporter.js:265:12)
    at check (/app/node_modules/jsreport-authorization/lib/assertPermissions.js:130:20)
    at <anonymous>

However when I run the container without authentication, the schedule works just fine.

• Thanks, I can replicate the same. I will take a look at what is the cause and come back to you...

• We've fixed this already some time ago in the master branch.
    It will be part of the next release 2.5.0 which should be pushed this week.

• Hello,

I still have this issue in 2.8.0. version of jsReport.
    Only admin user can create new templates, newly created users gets "Unauthorized for schedules..." error message on modal popup dialog when specifying new template name...

This first occurred when read only user was created..

• I verify this bug is present in the 2.8.0
    Please upgrade to the 2.9.0 or 2.10.0. It's fixed there.

• Thank you, after upgrade to 2.10.0., the problem went away.

BR

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.