jsreport enterprise license

• Can you further explain "fully featured single server instance with no limitations"?
    Is it mean that I can host several jspreport applications in one server?

Can you further explain "dev servers for free (The server is considered as production if it is used by users outside of the dev team. This means that the continuous integration server is considered as development for example. However UAT server can be considered as production if it is reached by the users outside of the dev team.)"?
    Is it mean that I can apply the key in several server like DEV, UAT, Production. DEV and UAT is only for development teams, and PROD is for client user?

• Is it mean that I can host several jspreport applications in one server?

No. The enterprise license key can be used only on one production jsreport instance.

Is it mean that I can apply the key in several server like DEV, UAT, Production. DEV and UAT is only for development teams, and PROD is for client user?

We don't say what is DEV or UAT environment. We just say that jsreport enterprise license key can be used for free on the environments that are not reachable by users outside dev team. So you can buy single jsreport license for your production server but your developers or some automated testing servers can use it as well.

• How do you know if server is not reachable from outside users?, how can i flag that a server is for dev?.

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.