Files are outside the folders after 2.6.0 upgrade

• Hi,
    We are seeing some of the files - css and templates spilling out of their folders after we upgraded to 2.6.0 version from 2.3 version. Are we missing some migration step.
    0_1569019910075_filesOutsideFolders.jpg

• Hi, I'm not able to replicate this. It shouldn't happen. However, the 2.6.0 was released just few hours ago so there can be a bug.

Do you use the default filesystem store? Do the entities go outside the folders also physically there?
    If not, would you be able to compress data folder and email it to me without confidential entities?
    I wouldn't share it anywhere, just want to replicate the problem.
    Afterward please try to downgrade to the 2.5.0 and check if it is ok there.

Thank you

• HI Jan, thanks for your reply. I removed folderId from the config of all these outside files and then they fall in right folders. Some config files had both entitySet and folderId but not all of them ...so no consistent pattern there.

Answering your questions:

Do you use the default filesystem store? -- Yes

Do the entities go outside the folders also physically there? --- No.

If not, would you be able to compress data folder and email it to me without confidential entities? --- I don't have bad data folder now as after removing folderId from those files they don't spill out anymore. Otherwise version 2.6.0 seems good.

Thanks,
    Rashmi

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.