jsreport2x issues

• jsreport version: 2.6.1 and jsreport-wkhtmltopdf version 2.1.1

1. Will 'wkhtmltopdf' be supported in future ? Because I'm using 'wkhtmltopdf' as a recipe for jsreport:2.6.1 and maybe I need to switch to 'chrome-pdf' recipe.

2. I've got some errors in the 'last failed requests' section:0_1581610700635_Screen Shot 2020-02-13 at 18.16.37.png
      But report is successfully rendered despite these errors. Is it something important or I can ignore it?

3. I've noticed that some of my reports generated much faster when I was using jsreport-cli@1.3.2 and jsreport-wkhtmltopdf@1.4.0 in comparison to jsreport-cli: 2.1.1 and jsreport-wkhtmltopdf:2.1.1. Is it related to some configuration of wkhtmltopdf? Any suggestion?

• Will 'wkhtmltopdf' be supported in future ? Because I'm using 'wkhtmltopdf' as a recipe for jsreport:2.6.1 and maybe I need to switch to 'chrome-pdf' recipe.

It will be supported in meaning that it will run with jsreport. However, no development is being done at jsreport site or wkhtmltopdf utility.

I've got some errors in the 'last failed requests' section:

These are jsrender errors. Happening before the wkhtmltopdf. Please try to create a playground demo if you need to help with that.

I've noticed that some of my reports generated much faster when I was using jsreport-cli@1.3.2 and jsreport-wkhtmltopdf@1.4.0 in comparison to jsreport-cli: 2.1.1 and jsreport-wkhtmltopdf:2.1.1. Is it related to some configuration of wkhtmltopdf? Any suggestion?

wkhtmltopdf has likely the same perfromance. There were some cli perf improvements happening recently.

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.